The following universities have partnered with us to offer ONLY Pomona Catholic students with scholarships & opportunities. See details below:
- Mount Saint Mary's University
- Mount Saint Mary's University
- Azusa Pacific University
- University of La Verne
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- Grand Canyon University
- University of San Francisco
- University of Redlands
Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Guaranteed admission for any students with a minimum Pomona Catholic GPA of 3.0 (No SAT or ACT required).
- Catholic Connection Scholarship in the amount of $3,000 per year above available standard MSMU merit and need grant assistance.
- Onsite application and admission days for 12th grade women interested in MSMU.
- Participation in Pomona Catholic college prep programming as needed for 9th-12th graders including financial aid, college application, preparing for college, and private school information sessions.
- Host information sessions as desired at Pomona Catholic for family members interested in our adult learner or graduate programs. We are prepared to offer priority admission and unique financial assistance for Pomona Catholic families wishing to complete or advance their education.
- Our Academic Affairs leadership is drafting a proposal for options for dual enrollment courses for Pomona Catholic 11th and 12th graders through our online program.
Azusa Pacific University
- APU will provide a guarantee of admission for graduating seniors who:
- Achieve a minimum cumulative 10th-12th grade weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Attain a minimum SAT score of 990 or an ACT composite score of 19
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores, final transcripts, letter of recommendation, and other requirements by the specified deadlines
- Waive the application fee for applicants that qualify for College Board fee waiver
- Provide admitted students who complete the FAFSA a minimum scholarship of $10,000 each year for four years (students must be enrolled full time and maintain a 2.8 GPA, and meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards).
University of La Verne
- Students falling under the PACE agreement receives the following benefits during the application process:
- Guaranteed admission for meeting GPA and SAT/ACT thresholds as set by the University of La Verne
- A minimum $10,000 annual academic scholarship for up to four years of undergraduate study
- Application fee waiver
- PACE schools and students may also take advantage of the following support programs provided at no-cost by the University of La Verne:
- Summer Visit Day (July/August): High school juniors and seniors will have a chance to explore our campus.
- On-the-Spot Admission Days (August – December): High school seniors will have the opportunity to meet with a University of La Verne admission counselor at their high school and be admitted “on the spot.” Students are required to bring a copy of their academic transcripts and their SAT or ACT scores.
- On-the-Spot Admission at Homecoming (October): High school seniors will be able to tour campus and attend the day’s festivities and sporting events. Those who bring official test scores and transcripts will be considered for conditional admission on the spot.
- Fall Preview Day (November): High school juniors and seniors will learn about the admission process and financial aid, meet with faculty and students, and tour our beautiful campus.
- Junior/Senior College Process Workshops: A four-part educational curriculum that helps students understand the college application process.
- Parent/Student Financial Aid Nights: Helping parents and students navigate financial aid and how it pertains to them.
- Spotlight Weekend (April): Admitted students sample residential life during an overnight, on-campus experience
- Senior Send-Off (April-May): Held at partnering high schools, this is an exclusive party for admitted students to meet with classmates admitted to La Verne. An admission counselor will go over next steps in the enrollment process.
- In order to receive the aforementioned benefits of the PACE, students must meet the following criteria:
- Continuous enrollment in the partner district for at least four years
- Completion of all A-G coursework required by University of La Verne admission policies
- Minimum SAT score of 980 with no less than 440 on each sub section, or; ACT composite of at least 19, with no lower than a 19 on each sub score
- Cumulative 9-12 GPA as set by the University of La Verne Office of Admission
- Complete application submitted before Feb. 1
- Submission of SAT or ACT test scores, final transcripts, letter of recommendation, and other required documents by the specified deadline
- If admitted, submission of confirmation deposit before May 1
Point Loma Nazarene University
- PLNU will guarantee admissions to incoming freshmen from Pomona Catholic who have met the following admissions requirements. Excluding the School of Nursing and Biology.
- Minimum weighted cumulative 3.5 GPA
- Minimum ACT score of 22 (minimum on each section of a 19 and 21 on math) or have a minimum SAT score of 1100 (math minimum of a 510/verbal minimum of a 530)
- Meet all PLNU admission deadlines
- PLNU will offer a summer bridge event for confirmed students and their parents at no cost to the student or family
- PLNU will commit to gifting a confirmed student with a PLNU sweatshirt
Grand Canyon University
- GCU will guarantee admission to Pomona Catholic students who have met the following admissions requirements:
- Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 or an ACT composite score of 19 with an unweighted GPA of 2.5, or a SAT score of 1000 with a unweighted GPA of 2.5
- Free application
- $4000 per year. Students will also receive between $3000 and $9500 per year depending on Academic Scholarship level
University of San Francisco - In progress
University of Redlands - In progress