- Completed Pomona Catholic School application & Fee: $250.00 – Non-refundable
- Copy of student’s current passport
- If student will be living in the U.S. with someone other than his/her parent(s), it is necessary that the parent(s) complete the “Authorization for Adult to Act as Custodial Parent” form.
- Official translated copy of the student’s school transcript
- Copy of your Immunization Records (TB test must have been administered within the last four years)
- I-20 Application processing fee: $900.00 money order payable to “Department of Catholic Schools” – Nonrefundable or use the Funds Authorization Form to wire or use a credit card.
- An additional fee of 125.00 is required if the I-20 is mailed out of the country.
- Proof of financial responsibility: certified letter from parent(s) bank verifying total amount translated into American dollars for: tuition, additional $2500. for living expenses, and transportation. OR if a guardian will be responsible for the student tuition and living expenses, a copy of the guardian’s most recent Federal income tax form must be submitted.
- Student Interview (Skype upon request)
- Addresses: the I20 application requires foreign address, foreign phone, local address and local phone (the U.S. address must be where the student will reside while attending school).
- A Student Transfering an I-20/SEVIS number presently in an active status must submit all the steps above except the charge is 300.00 instead of $750.00.
- Student must notify former school, who issued I-20, to transfer the “ACTIVE” SEVIS number to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Pomona Catholic School on the Homeland Security Website.
- Provide a copy of the active I-20 and SEVIS I-901 payment receipt. Receipts may be obtained at www.fmjfee.com using your sevis number.
- See additional funds payment and authorization form below for payment options.
- A student may not begin school until the Transfer and Documents are received. Students may not attend schools on a Visitor/Tourist Visa (B1/B2/B3)
Please contact the Director of Admissions & Enrollment, Mrs. Maggie Torres at ext. 11 or email email@example.com to discuss the procedures and to set up your interview time.