- California Focus on Earth Science – grade 6
- California Focus on Life Science – grade 7
- California Focus on Physical Science – grade 8
- World History Ancient Civilizations – grade 6
- World History Medieval to Early Modern Times – grade 7
- United States History – grade 8
- Copper – grade 6
- Bronze – grade 7
- Silver – grade 8
- California Math – Grade 6
- California Pre-Algebra – grade 7
- California Algebra 1 – grade 8
- Art elective provides students the opportunity to create special projects for display during special school events, such as Open House and other major productions.
- Drama the entire course teaches choreographic construction and rehearsal and performance of student work. Semester performances are required.
- Physical Education allows students to develop skills in various seasonal sports as well learn the various physical exercises that will help them develop as adolescents.
Sophomore, Jennifer Villacis established a tutoring program called “Pacers Step Up” to assist students with their academics. This program is designed for the Middle School student. He/she receives tutoring from a high school student in the Extended Learning Center (ELC).
- Days: Monday – Thursday
- Time: after school for one hour
Subject Area Tutoring:
Tutoring is also offered by the subject area teachers – both individually and/or in groups. See tutoring schedule below.
The Extended Learning Center (ELC):
The Extended Learning Center (ELC) supports the overall skills of students in order to successfully manage academic and extra-curricular commitments. Students may be referred by parents, teachers, or self to receive consultation or information on strategies to enhance learning styles.
Days: Monday – Friday
- Before school from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Lunch with approval from Director of Middle School.
- After school for participation in “Pacer Step Up” Program for 1 hour after the final bell.
Please contact Mrs. Maggie Torres for additional support:
(909) 623-5297, ext. 25