In order for a student to participate in a sport, students must complete and submit the Athletic Clearance Forms.
Athletic Clearance Forms completed during the summer are valid for the upcoming academic school year.
Pomona Catholic has teamed up with Home Campus to provide a new online athletic clearance process. Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit www.AthleticClearance.com
- Watch quick tutorial video
- Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code for verification purposes. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- Select "New Clearance" to start the process.
- Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for. Choose Sport.
- Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, Signature Forms, & Mandatory Parent Online Seminar.
Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the process.
a. FOR HIGH SCHOOL - Download and the Physical Exam and Pre-participation Clearance Form, to be completed and signed by your doctor (MD or DO)
b. FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL - Print and sign the Student and Youth Activity Permission Form. Download and the Physical Exam and Pre-participation Clearance Form, to be completed and signed by your doctor (MD or DO)
In order for the Athletic Department to finalize your child's athletic clearance, the following must be completed:
- Completion of online athletic clearance forms
- Completion with all necessary signatures on Athletic Participation Clearance form and returned to the Athletic Director
Download, complete, and return the following documents to the Athletic Department (none of these documents should be taken to the coach):
a. Physical Exam & Clearance - completed, signed & stamped by your physician. Original copy only. (HS and MS)
b. Student and Youth Activity Permission Form (MS only)
If you would like to register for
additional sports/activities you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.